THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Board of Trustees at the University of Utah is Proud to Present:

Photobucket

Elizabeth Jensen

With a Bachelors of Arts in
English and
Linguistics TESOL with a minor in
Spanish

Convocation will be at the Jon M. Huntsman Center
May Second, Two Thousand and Eight at Eleven fifteen a.m.

There will also be an open house at Liz's parents' house the same evening
from five to eight p.m.

You're all invited!!!!

Send me an e-mail with your address to get an announcement and my parents' address

liz.jensen@live.com
(or any other e-mail address you have for me, I have a few)


Photobucket

12 insightful musings:

Roberta said...

I love how you're reading the funnies and completely ignoring the classifieds. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahaha, Mody, I love it! I'll try to be there for your open house (you made it to mine, after all!). I do know I have a bridal shower that night, but I don't think it's until 7:00 PM. I'll e-mail you my address!

Anonymous said...

P.S. CONGRATUFREAKINGLATIONS! I meant to include that in the last one and hit Submit too quickly. I'm so proud of you! What an accomplishment!!!

Mody said...

thanks guys! I'm probably going to give all my londolls invites when I see you guys at the shower, but at least you know what time it's at and everything.
:D

Mom said...

What a great graduation picture! I love the picture with the rose colored glasses too! Congratulations on your gradulation. Dad and I are so very proud of you (weep, weep) and all that you have accomplished. I am excited to have the open house. I hope your friends arrive hungry! Dad will be grilling burgers! P.S. I like your guy too!

Anonymous said...

Aaah it's your mom! I love your mom! *Waves* I reallyreallyreally hope I can make it. I want to go so bad!

Nicole said...

Hi Liz! How ARE YOU? Congratulations on graduating that is AWESOME..

Something McSomethingkins said...

Zaz! Zouäre graduated! Or graduating! That yay doesnät sound as excited without making a note to tzpe Y instead of Z, which are switched on this German kezboard, so there zou go. Itäs a struggle, but Iäm so proud of zou! And I love that picture. Hope zouäre barbeque is/was delicious.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Liz I'm sorry but I'm just going to have to say it~ it's been WAY too long since you've posted! Get on it woman!

Something McSomethingkins said...

Where are you?

Alisha Chase said...

So its been years since we even went to London, but i am slowly catching up with everyone! I am excited to hear that you graduated, what else is new in your life?!?!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!