THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Engagement pics!

This will be pretty quick, lots of stuff to do today!

We're getting married FEB 7!!!

Our engagement photos are up online now... you can take a look at the wonderful work my cousin and her large-headed friend did with us (they also own their own business that takes family, wedding, portraits, etc. if you need anything for christmas!) In seriously every picture F looks like he's a pro model hahah so fun. :D

www.kbphotography.org/proofing

click on "click here to view pictures", then "galleries" then our names

*the password is my last name*

Hope you all are doing as fantastic as me!

6 insightful musings:

Lost in this Moment said...

AAAAAH! How will you pick favorites! They are darling. I looked at ALL of them; what a darling couple you two are. February 7th is going right on my calendar!

Mom said...

I love ALL of the pictures. You BOTH look like models! My favorite though is number 162 on the gallery. You're sitting on the ground and he's sitting on a bench and he's kissing your forehead. You have such a nice smile. The picture is so tender and sweet. It acutally brought tears to my eyes. Dad and I are so grateful to have you as our daughter and to welcome Mr. Banderas into our family. Love, Mom

Nicole said...

I love the pictures! They are so adorable.

Lost in this Moment said...

P.S. I didn't know his last name before! I like how your married name will sound. :D

Something McSomethingkins said...

I like the 6th one that pops up on the slide show. You're a very cute couple.

Mody said...

Thanks guys! haha just fyi Whitney his last name isn't banderas (he's just sexy enough to be Antonio's double). But his real last name is even better: Amador. Freaking "adorable".