THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 4, 2008

Scratch that!

So, know how I said I had 2 new jobs? That's still true, but now I have 2 new DIFFERENT jobs. I work part time as a spanish teacher at Hablemos Language Academy and reservations agent at Intercontinental Hotels Group (the people who own Holiday Inn and a few other chains). I start the teaching job today! I'm so excited. I get paid almost twice as much as I would have working with the kindergarteners, and right now money is a good thing. I would love to work with little kids sometime in the future definately, just not now. I found these jobs on the LDS church website on reccomendations from Birdy, she knows where to find just about anything.
This is a short post, but I have to run to class! More to follow.

4 insightful musings:

Roberta said...

Congrats, sweetie. I know you'll like teaching. Good luck with your new jobs.

BTW, when is money NOT a good thing?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mody! That's awesome! Nothing like making a little extra coin just out of college. :D

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Oh congrats on the job!! I hope it's going just great!!!! That's wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mody!...

question: when you make enough money out of people's ignorance... can you buy me a pony ?

take care :D


guess who am i :P