THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 12, 2008

English Majors Do It With Shakespeare

I am still unemployed. I got an e-mail saying a company was interested and would set up an interview in the comming weeks, but that is, well, WEEKS from now. So for now I'm still waiting, doing absolutely nothing productive. I guess I should go over to my parents' house and start packing up all my stuff so I won't have to do it later. Or maybe I should save that for later, who knows. I still don't know for sure when my mom is going to St. George to take care of my grandma, so it might be a good excuse to go over there and spend time with my dad when he's there by himself.

Be sure to vote on my poll!

Here's another career I am thinking about, I'm sure my mom would love it:


5 insightful musings:

Roberta said...

Are you kidding? I would jump off anything as long as it's in London. I'm pretty sure we're not the first English majors to start with the sentence, "I'm still looking for a job." Makes you wonder why there isn't a money-back guarantee with our degrees.

Mody said...

Fo sho'! People just have no respect for the skill of using a good metaphor anymore. You'd think that natural selection would eventually weed us out like those birds in the galapagos islands. Or like... Roundup? Cheech and Chong in a brownie eating contest?

I guess I see their point.

M.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Liz!! Yea!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm with Berta I'd jump off ANYTHING if when when I landed I was in London! What now? That's such a great question! And my love I simply don't know. Here's what I do know, we should ALL move to London again-I'll bring along Ry and Berta can bring along her fam, and Whit can bring along Bryan-and we'll buy some incredible building right off of the river and we'll remodel it and make 5 BEAUTIFUL FLATTS! Then once we're there we'll hook you and Melissa up with the princes-I'll give you first pick, sorry Melissa-and then the two of you can just pay for all of us to live, travel, eat and play! You in?

Roberta said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I'm in. Count me in. I don't know how much help I will be remodeling, but I'm wicked with a paint brush.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I'm waiting for an update lil lady!