THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 10, 2008

¿Y ahora... que?

Yay for getting a blog! I've finally put down my fire-roasted rodent, crawled out of my cave, and joined the 21st century. That's right. I caved in to peer pressure. (or in this case caved out?)

I just graduated from the University with a degree in English and Linguistics. (kinda the reason I chose my blog title- it means "and now what?" in Spanish) Now I'm out in the world looking for work. I've found a couple of leads, and am revising my resume, writting cover letters, and praying to the 7 sea Gods that I get a bite. I might not teach right away, but eventually I hope to get there.

Funny Story: I went to the career center at my university, and my counsilor is aprox. 600 years old. The End.

Another Funny Story, While I'm thinking about it: I went to Hawaii over christmas, to celebrate graduation, birthday, christmas etc. for the rest of my life. We went to this resturant and the "water guy" (the guy who fills up your water glass) was extreamly cute. Seriously. So of course I do what any single girl would do: I drank water like it was going out of style. This guy must have thought I just crossed the Sahara after my 4th glass before we even got our food.
Well, my dish was kinda spicy so I really DID need some water, but all I had left was ice. Desperate times called for desperate measures, and I chomped away. Of course right after I got a mouthful of it, water guy came. Poop. Now my mouth was full of ice. I tried to smile, but some ice escaped my mouth and onto my plate. Double poop. He asked me if I wanted more water. My dashing reply was "yesh" and I managed to say a slurred "thanks" as he filled up my glass, but I could see he was snickering. The End.

Now for some Marley. I always promised that if I ever had a Blog, I would put some of Bob on it first thing.
Enjoy!


1 insightful musings:

Roberta said...

I'm so excited for your blog. Now I can get a regular dose of laughter a la Mody. Love ya.